[ExI] Muslim and Supermuslim: Toward Islamic transhumanism?

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Tue Mar 3 04:25:48 UTC 2020

You might want to Google Uighurs (Mongolian-Chinese Muslims) and how
the Chinese government sends them to re-education camps to break them
of their religion and make them loyal communists. And if they persist
in practicing their religious beliefs after being sent to re-education
camps, then they get their organs harvested for transplant.

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-harvesting-organs-of-uighur-muslims-china-tribunal-tells-un-2019-9

Stuart LaForge

Quoting Bill Wallace: