[ExI] Muslim and Supermuslim: Toward Islamic transhumanism?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 17:10:25 UTC 2020

I think the Chinese are acting on the part of communism, not atheism.  That
group of Muslims is a political problem, not a religious one.  Religion is
just an excuse to teach them a lesson in who is in charge.  Other religions
are getting left alone.  If you know of any groups of atheists that
behavior like terrorists, I'd like to read about it.
bill w

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 2:37 AM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <