[ExI] extropy-chat Digest, Vol 198, Issue 4

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 16:32:14 UTC 2020

Right, the actions of atheist governments are political in nature. AND the
actions of religious governments are also political in nature. In both case
the problems are power and cruelty. Nothing to do with religious or
philosophical convictions. I am not saying that one is good and the other
is bad. I am saying that both are bad, but I insist on the symmetry.

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 2:36 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <