[ExI] Space and religion are the likeliest pathways out of decadence: Ross Douthat

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 13:46:49 UTC 2020

Religions are touted by others and by themselves for all the giving to
charity they do.  However, a close look at the balance sheets shows a
substantial amount going to building funds and missionary work, which
benefit only themselves.  bill w

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 6:36 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <