[ExI] saved by a virus?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 17:50:09 UTC 2020

Yeah, let's just kill everything that breathes.  Then maybe we can figure
out a way to inhale carbon dioxide and breath out oxygen through genetic
engineering.

C'mon Spike, it's 'nuke the unborn gay baby whales for Jesus'  Sheesh.  I
gotta tell you everything.

bill w

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 11:30 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <