[ExI] sociology

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 16:49:25 UTC 2020

>From an EP standpoint, none of this would be unexpected.  People
without interest in the opposite sex don't usually contribute genes to
the next generation.

Keith
This could mean that homosexuality should have died out  long ago if it was
strictly genetic, right?  I have been pondering women's breasts (again) and
have always wondered why we have such an obsession with them. (Freud
thought that it was because we got weaned too early and developed a
fixation on them - nah).  Could EP explain that this is Nature's way of
pointing men at the right sex objects for making babies?   bill w

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 10:57 AM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <