[ExI] sociology

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 00:03:50 UTC 2020

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020, 1:09 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> specifically: gay men do reproduce.  For reasons I have never understood,
> gay men seem to be very popular with straight women.  Feeling of safety
> perhaps?  Easy enough to envision they

As far as genes are concerned the gay men who do produce offspring could be
viewed (as you have labelled bonobos) as "sneaky fuckers" and as far as
genes are concerned, sucessfully so.

Though sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and higher level preference that
does not interfere with lower level requisites are just personal
non-contributing behavior.