[ExI] bad news for smart people

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:45:52 UTC 2020

Yes, we can agree on that.   Being in the NYC area and taking a train from
a neighboring state regularly, I'm now extremely worried about what is out
there due to the inadequate testing (and thermal monitoring at airports or
lack thereof) that the current administration is responsible for.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 10:41 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <