[ExI] Hallelula!

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 22:04:33 UTC 2020

Just having a joke on women.  But - I have been reading about decision
making, attitude and behavior change, confirmation bias etc.

It is hard to change a person's mind about anything.  Ego defenses leap to
defend the opinion.  Bias in assessing data tries to support what one
already believes, and many, many more things stand in the way of change and
admitting being wrong.

It's not hard - it's very hard.  When was the last time you admitted being
wrong and changing your mind about something important?  Even trying to
pull out memories of being wrong is something your mind fights.

bill w

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 4:22 PM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <