[ExI] Hallelula!

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 22:29:36 UTC 2020

As always, I wonder if this is true or just reinforcing a bad stereotype. For instance, just after a quick check, I found this:

https://www.livescience.com/8698-study-reveals-women-apologize.html

I recall, too, several studies showing men tend to dominate conversations and have no problem interrupting women. So I’m thinking this is just a bad stereotype reinforced by selective recall. (Or does anyone have anything other than anecdotes about this?)

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst