[ExI] the CDC's weird recommendation on masks

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 22:14:20 UTC 2020

I have been on a mission to get people to cough into their elbows.  When I
tell them this (also saying it's what a nurse told me) they look at me very
strangely. But I have been my librarian cough into her hand, put it on a
book and hand it to me. Why has it taken so long to get the message across
about vectors?   bill w

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 4:21 PM Henrik Ohrstrom via extropy-chat <