[ExI] the CDC's weird recommendation on masks

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 22:32:52 UTC 2020

I'm surprised to hear that.  I would expect everyone to follow that these
days.   The good thing is that all of the kids, at least in my area, have
it ingrained from home/school to cough into their elbows prior to this
mess.   You may want to make them aware of the elbow bump which is now de
riguer to replace the handshake :-).

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 6:26 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <