[ExI] extropy-chat Digest, Vol 198, Issue 16

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 10:01:12 UTC 2020

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 5:35 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <

> Prove me wrong, please, somebody?
>
> ### I am sorry to say it but I agree with you 100%. Wuhan virus will
infect most people, will kill a large number and our options for dealing
with it are now limited. Social isolation is a good idea, if you can afford
it, since it makes it more likely you will contract the virus outside of
the main peak of the pandemic, and your chances of getting into an ICU
would be better, should you need that kind of treatment. You might even
hold out long enough to get a vaccine, although that is a stretch.

Rafal