[ExI] Questions about R0 or maybe we'll be OK

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Mar 15 05:32:22 UTC 2020

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
Subject: RE: [ExI] Questions about R0 or maybe we'll be OK

>…My own skepticism has been refuted by the actions of our community and school board.  …The social distancing is halting not only covid but also the usual flu and colds which have been going around… spike

It isn’t so much we have discovered the technology, but rather we have discovered the motive: disease.  For so long we have been emphasizing mass transit.  But we all know the disadvantages: it forces us into contact with the criminal element without the benefit of our Detroit-manufactured V8 suit of armor.

Perhaps for some time we have had the technology to press towards less transit rather than mass transit.  Let’s ponder the possibilities.