[ExI] Science Fiction (was Re: Motivated Reasoning)

Kunvar Thaman f20170964 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Sun Mar 15 12:05:43 UTC 2020

I started reading SciFi books last year and have been on a binge of sorts
since. Why don't people like SciFi? I can understand usage of bad physics
irritating people and useless narration in some books but good SciFi books
are very good books.

>Can anyone think of a pro-transhumanist film or TV show?

You might like Hyperion Cantos books, where this is a major theme. I've
been waiting to read the culture series by Ian, everyone I know who's read
it always praises it. Too many good books, always going. in the queue to
read.

On Sun, Mar 15, 2020, 4:52 PM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <

&Kunvar