[ExI] > Taiwan is standing strong

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Mar 15 16:14:38 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of John Clark via extropy-chat
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2020 8:59 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] > Taiwan is standing strong

On Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 10:28 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

> Julian Assange is one of ours (from about 1995 to about 2000.)

>…Yes, but that's not something this list should be proud of. People are dead because of him…

Seth Rich?  I don’t accept that notion.  It might have been an ordinary robbery in which the robbers forgot to actually steal anything.

>…and before this is over he may end up killing you and me too…

I haven’t passed anything to Assange.  I don’t plan to.

>…If Julian Assange had never been born the Covid-19 virus would not be spreading as rapidly through the US population…

Assange has Covid-19?

>…as it is now because much more aggressive measures would have been taken to slow it down.  John K Clark

The line of reasoning here is tenuous indeed.  Aggressive actions are not being taken because of fear of WikiLeaks?

Do elaborate please.