[ExI] > Taiwan is standing strong

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:32:58 UTC 2020

On Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 12:10 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <

> *Do tell, John, why are people dead because of him? Enquiring minds want
> to know!*

Do I really need to spell it out? Do you really want me too? Last time I
made a detailed argument of that sort some delicate snowflakes around here
got all traumatized and demanded I be kicked off the list; if I answered
the question you asked I have no doubt the same thing would happen again.
This isn't the list of old, nowadays I must walk on eggshells, I can't just
say what I think.

 John K Clark