[ExI] greeks are plotting to kill thousands, perhaps millions

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Mar 16 16:11:42 UTC 2020

Greek Orthodox churches across the country will allow congregations of hundreds of people to sip wine from the same spoon during mass because "the holy cup cannot carry disease," the Archdiocese said.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-14/church-religious-groups-say-coronavirus-cannot-infect-them/12055476

"But once we decide to go to church, we believe there is absolutely no possibility of contracting disease from the holy cup," he said.

"We believe that no disease or illness can exist in holy communion, which we believe is the body and blood of Christ," Reverend Scoutas said.

I believe to the contrary on that.