[ExI] perspective on covid

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 22:26:11 UTC 2020

Here’s another fun one: My apartment complex no longer accept packages.

Go to the post office to pick them up — take filthy public transit to a now-crowded post office (came down from corporate), wait in the filthy post office with the unwashed apartment dwellers, then lean all over a diseased counter, then take the HUGE 3x4 package back on the freaking bus.

Brilliant I tell you, absolutely brilliant! Really going to reduce COVID-19 exposure.

SR Ballard