[ExI] perspective on covid

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Mar 16 22:48:25 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of SR Ballard via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] perspective on covid

Here’s another fun one: My apartment complex no longer accept packages.

Go to the post office to pick them up — take filthy public transit to a now-crowded post office (came down from corporate), wait in the filthy post office with the unwashed apartment dwellers, then lean all over a diseased counter, then take the HUGE 3x4 package back on the freaking bus.

Brilliant I tell you, absolutely brilliant! Really going to reduce COVID-19 exposure.

SR Ballard

Luxury!

Our local CDC is urging everyone to shelter in place, restaurants to offer only take-out, non-essential businesses to suspend operation, schools to close, harlots to get dressed, the works.  Life comes to a temporary stop.