[ExI] greeks are plotting to kill thousands, perhaps millions

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 23:45:14 UTC 2020

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 12:13 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> *Greek Orthodox churches across the country will allow congregations of
> hundreds of people to sip wine from the same spoon during mass because "the
> holy cup cannot carry disease," the Archdiocese said.*
>

> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-14/church-religious-groups-say-coronavirus-cannot-infect-them/12055476
>

> "But once we decide to go to church, we believe there is absolutely no
> possibility of contracting disease from the holy cup," he said.
>
> "We believe that no disease or illness can exist in holy communion, which
> we believe is the body and blood of Christ," Reverend Scoutas said.

### Interesting, there is something similar going on in Iran, where a few
faithful defiantly licked the gate of a shrine in Qom a couple of weeks ago.

The story continues with satellite images showing mass graves being dug in
that city.

Rafal