[ExI] greeks are plotting to kill thousands, perhaps millions

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 00:05:03 UTC 2020

There exists a non-zero possibility that those graves in Iran are intended
not so much for covid-19 victims as for the victims of an anticipated
epidemic of lead poisoning, especially in their prisons.

Political protests are notorious for the quality of water being served
there as well.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 5:49 PM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <