[ExI] perspective on covid

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 00:05:47 UTC 2020

Close everything but the library.  Alas, they did not listen to me. Will
have to buy books for how long?  Can you imagine the criteria they will use
to tell everyone to get out and support the economy, go back to work, to
school, etc.?  Look out for false positives in the decisions. bill w

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 6:34 PM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <