[ExI] perspective on covid

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 06:54:26 UTC 2020

If we’re closing everything, close the library too. Too many vulnerable populations (children, homeless, seniors) congregate there.

You should check and see if your local library participates in eBook checkout provided via various websites and apps. You should be able to find something to read in that way.

Besides that, you might be interested in a low-fee service like kindle unlimited.

Failing that, Project Gutenberg and/or OpenStax Textbooks. A lot of the textbooks are actually quite good. I’m brushing up on algebra again before heading back up into pre-calculus again. The college algebra book is actually the best one I’ve ever used.

Not all hope is lost!

SR Ballard