[ExI] Respirators and ventilators

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:36:53 UTC 2020

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 10:11 PM Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat <

*> Can the parts be 3d printed and assembled? *

I don't know, I don't think anybody has even tried. If Trump appointed
somebody like Elon Musk or Tim Cook as Ventilator Czar we'd find out pretty
quick, but men like that could never get a job like that because competence
is of trivial importance, only blind loyalty to Donald Trump is important.

* > We have a lot of people doing not much but watching tv, surely there
> could be a crowdsource option if anyone could organize and execute a plan. *

Another good idea a Ventilator Czar would undoubtedly have tested out in
January and by today we'd already know if it was practical.

John K Clark