[ExI] One small spark of good news

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 00:41:14 UTC 2020

Not that it really matters, but the Trump move was retaliation against
China FIRST kicking out WSJ journalists because they didn't like a sick man
of Asia headline.   I'm not sure if you've been following, but China has
been waging a propaganda war to blame the US for STARTING the virus in
Wuhan and trumpeting what a great job they did and blaming the West for
reinfecting them with what they spread in the first place.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 6:45 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <