[ExI] > Taiwan is standing strong

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:25:28 UTC 2020

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 3:01 AM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <

> Trump is still of the same social class as them - rich, smart,

Speaking of being smart, when on Jan 22 Trump was asked if he was worried
about a pandemic and he said "*No, not at all. We have it totally under
control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under
control. It’s going to be just fine*", did you believe him? On Feb 26 when
Trump said "*We’re going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we
could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time. So
we’ve had very good luck*" did you believe him? On March 7 when Trump was
asked if he was concerned the virus would hit Washington DC  he said "*No,
I’m not concerned at all. No, I’m not. No, we’ve done a great job*" did you
believe him? And just yesterday when Trump said "*This is a pandemic, I
felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic*" did you
believe him?

 John K Clark