[ExI] > Taiwan is standing strong

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 20:29:39 UTC 2020

I would NEVER wish for a civil war, but I think you're underestimating the
power of asymmetric warfare in that situation.  Gun owners are hardly a
bunch of silly rednecks with little hunting rifles.   Many of them are as
well armed as a typical infantry soldier in terms of weaponry.  If the will
was there to defend/revolt, it would not be an easy fight without resorting
to bombing large swathes of the US.

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 4:23 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <