[ExI] > Taiwan is standing strong

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 20:58:45 UTC 2020

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 4:33 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <

*> Gun owners are hardly a bunch of silly rednecks with little hunting
> rifles.   Many of them are as well armed as a typical infantry soldier in
> terms of weaponry.*

And how many of those playtime civilian well armed infantry soldiers are
NOT fans of Donald Trump? How many would be upset if Trump delayed the
election indefinitely, especially if it looked like a Democrat (who every
good Christian knows must have made a demonic pact with Satan) would
probably win?

> *I would NEVER wish for a civil war, but*

That's the problem, there is always a "but".

 John K Clark