[ExI] viruses

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:46:53 UTC 2020

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 5:16 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> It is my understanding that your body kills a virus or the virus kills
> your body.  There is only symptomatic treatment, right?
>
> So just how is corona going to overwhelm our health system?  People will
> seek treatment but there isn't any - stay home and don't infect others.
>
> Plenty of fluids; aspirin for fever; supplemental oxygen for severe
> cases.  What else?
>
> Who knows?

### NO ASPIRIN!!!!!!

This is medical advice from me, a physician licensed in the states of
Virginia and North Carolina - DO NOT self-administer ASPIRIN, IBUPROFEN,
NAPROXEN and other similar medications if you suspect you have the Wuhan
virus. These medications may be associated with increased mortality in this
disease.

Consult with your physician for suspected infection.

Rafal