[ExI] viruses

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Mar 20 16:23:58 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] viruses

>… But just bashing Trump and moaning about the national debt is going to put me sleep.  bill w

This is from the guy who managed to stay awake reading a book about… cod.  After that cruel and unusual punishment, the parole board saw that he was unresponsive, blank stare, pathetic lad, clearly in urgent need of intellectual stimulation.  They decided he was no longer a threat to society, and offered him parole.

That should tell us something.  Subgroup please with the political campaigning and evangelism.  I will come.  I will bring my favorite cod book.