[ExI] viruses

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:57:21 UTC 2020

Judge not that ye be not judged!  The cod book was very interesting, though
not as much as the one on dust.  The one on a man named Birdseye was really
great.  Some of these nonfiction writers can really tell a story.  I notice
that you don't share your reading pleasure with us, Spike, nor most of
you.  Are you depriving me of great books to read?  Shame, shame.  I show
you mine - you show me yours.

bill w

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 11:25 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <