[ExI] social distancing, was: RE: > Taiwan is standing strong

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 20:27:27 UTC 2020

I think you’re missing my point.

Sars-cov-2 is the name of the actual virus.
“severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)” that is S-evere A-cute R-espriratoy S-yndrom CO-rona-V-irus #2

Covid-19 is the illness it produces.
“coronavirus disease (COVID-19)” that is “CO-rona-VI-rus D-isease 20-19”

You can resent it all you want but it’s a fact.

SOURCE: WHO — https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/technical-guidance/naming-the-coronavirus-disease-(covid-2019)-and-the-virus-that-causes-it