[ExI] social distancing, was: RE: > Taiwan is standing strong

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 22:51:22 UTC 2020

Who are you responding to here? I believe you meant to respond to Bill W and not me. I was merely trying to give the correct meaning of AIDS, which is not, to my knowledge, an auto-immune disease. In fact, it’s the opposite of that; it’s an acquired immune disease. (Or syndrome.;) I wasn’t weighing in on the current pandemic, though for the record, I side with you on that, FWIW.

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst