[ExI] shining example

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 18:22:01 UTC 2020

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 2:06 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <
extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:\

> *>Not at all.The suggestion was made that we do that for a day.  It
> extended to about a week.  We have had enough.  You said your piece. I
> propose resetting your moderate flag to off, and return to our
> regularly-scheduled programming, with the understanding that John, we get
> it: you don’t care for the current POTUS, whose name escapes me.  You don’t
> need to keep on and on and on with the evangelism or the campaigning.*

Ok fine, I'll go back to self censorship, but if the coming months turn out
as I fear they will I don't think I will be the first person to mention
that fellow's name again, nor will I be the loudest. But despite it all I
really do want you and every single member of the list to remain healthy.

John K Clark