[ExI] shining example

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Mar 21 18:03:42 UTC 2020

Last Sunday somebody asked me a question and I said I didn't want to answer it because the last time I said what I really thought on that subject I almost got kicked off the list, I was told by you that wouldn't happen this time and encouraged to say what I really thought

Not at all.

The suggestion was made that we do that for a day.  It extended to about a week.  We have had enough.  You said your piece.

I propose resetting your moderate flag to off, and return to our regularly-scheduled programming, with the understanding that John, we get it: you don’t care for the current POTUS, whose name escapes me.  You don’t need to keep on and on and on with the evangelism or the campaigning.

spike