[ExI] shining example

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Mar 21 17:41:01 UTC 2020

Our moderation system isn't working right.  I am trying to get that fixed.

In the meantime I will forward it thru:

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 1:07 PM spike jones via extropy-chat

> Perhaps someone who knows can comment on the jarring change suddenly
thrust upon us.

Speaking of jarring change, I don't know if anyone will read this because
I'm not sure if I'm still allowed to post to the list but you really should
watch not just The Shining but every Stanley Kubrick movie, they range from
very good to superb, he is by far my favorite director.

John K Clark