[ExI] amendment I

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Mar 23 15:36:15 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] amendment I

>…New York exempted liquor stores.  bill w

Of course.  There is a big liquor store next to our grocery outlet.  They limited the number of customers in order to reduce risk.  When one leaves, they let one in.

>…How are we getting around the 1st amendment and the freedom to peacefully assemble?  bill w

We do not get around the first amendment or any other human right.

Bill there is a critically important concept I do hope everyone here gets:

When citizens allow the government to act illegally, the government soon disallows the citizens to act legally.