[ExI] amendment I

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Mar 23 16:55:10 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] amendment I

>…NJ is already getting sued for making it impossible to buy firearms under the close down as a direct violation of the 2nd…

They are selling like hotcakes out here.  Sales of AR-15s were brisk during the previous administration, but slumped in the current one.  Now I am told 5.56 NATO ammo is getting hard to find and there may be profiteering taking place.  I don’t need any .223 cal so I haven’t seen it firsthand.

NJ is causing the gunsmith to lose a lotta business at a time when she would otherwise be going like a bat outta hell.