[ExI] amendment I

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 20:56:58 UTC 2020

With the way things are going where I live, my boyfriend and I are considering buying a gun, but not really sure is we can afford it.

One of our roommates feels the same.

The other thinks we are crazy.

At this point I can just walk up the street and buy one.

The important thing is, I think, if people actually WOULD stay home, they won’t need to enforce it in a draconian way. But people are too selfish to act in their own best interests.

For example: people who think wearing seatbelts doesn’t look cool.

SR Ballard