[ExI] Uploads

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 22:00:28 UTC 2020

Uploads, where the entities are much more than human (virtually
god-like), are impossible to identify with.  Keith

Hmm?  I thought uploads were just ordinary people, though probably rather
advanced intellectually and culturally.  How do they get to be demigods?
bill w

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 4:39 PM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <