[ExI] Essential Upload Data (was: Subject: Boltzmann brains)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 21:53:45 UTC 2020

I know nothing about this, so I am free to put in my two cents worth:

Is the idea just to shut down the hypothalamus?  It reads the blood for
hormones, among other things.  Do you imagine that sims of the various
endocrine glands will be done?  Not everything about the brain is neuronal,
of course.  What you think and what you think about is partly dependent on
the hormones.  bill w

On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 4:22 PM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <