[ExI] antiscience from both sides

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 06:55:07 UTC 2020

That definition would fail for the original usage — given that the Left then was against the governing king. It also doesn’t fit examples of Left anti-authoritarians and of Leftists who work for community empowerment.

The Right tends to worship hierarchy, tradition, and obedience.

That said, many people are non-ideological or mixed. Often what is seen in the US and Europe is self-identifies Leftists adopting Right methods — compulsion, hierarchy, and unreason.

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst