[ExI] antiscience from both sides

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Tue May 5 01:56:45 UTC 2020

I read a good definition for "left" and "right" that I think holds for both
the historical and modern cases.

The "left" trusts the government more than their neighbors, especially
their "right" neighbors.

The "right" trusts their neighbors, even their "left" neighbors, more than
the government.

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 7:50 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <