[ExI] antiscience from both sides

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 15:26:34 UTC 2020

He knows how to appeal to right wingers.  I don’t see anything a bit right
wing about how the US government is running.  Do you?

spike

*Well now there's an interesting question.  Let's lay aside the issue of
money and debt for the nonce.  If it's not right wing, it's either left
wing or a combination.  Which is it?  What has come out of D.C.in
<http://D.C.in> the last couple of years that we can point to and say
conservative, or liberal?  Trump's base is red, so what's red that he has
done or Congress has done?  If Spike is right, then the red base hasn't
gotten what it wanted and should be unhappy with T.*

*bill w*

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 9:46 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <