[ExI] antiscience from both sides

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Tue May 5 15:37:57 UTC 2020

I don't have an interest in getting too deep down this rabbit hole, but I
do agree that in general Trump is not really a classical Republican, let
alone right wing on many issues.   That said, I can give you an easy answer
on why he is tolerated by SOME real conservatives.   He has appointed a ton
of judges including SCOTUS ones, and has consistently sided with
conservatives on the issues of abortion and religion.   This is enough for
a lot of them under the circumstances.   Trump's actual base is a lot more
complicated to pin down tough.

In terms of spending, both parties are now very similar and have been for a
very long time.

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 11:28 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <