[ExI] antiscience from both sides

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Tue May 5 15:53:11 UTC 2020

This.

A lot of Trump's "base" knows he is, by historical standards, largely
unqualified to be President and, by most standards, a terrible person on
top of that, but see the utilitarian calculus as so stark that, if he can
make a meaningful dent in the US's abortion rates [as he seems on track to
do], as well as not start a major war, /literally/ nothing else he does
matters.

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 9:40 AM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <