[ExI] Evolved Complexity

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue May 5 20:29:37 UTC 2020

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 8:32 PM The Avantguardian via extropy-chat <

*> I can't seem to find where he mentions specific figures like the 10^35
> parts to an electron*

I don't know what you mean by that. Unlike a Proton or a Neutron as far as
our most sensitive measurements can tell an electron has no parts, it has
no inner structure, it is a point particle. But forget electrons, I'd be
delighted if he could just explain why a ball going down a inclined plane
moves the way it does. He can't, but to be fair to Wolfram neither can
String "Theory" ; neither can make testable predictions so neither are
theories, both are just ideas that maybe someday if we're lucky can be
developed into theories.

John K Clark