[ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Thu May 7 13:52:25 UTC 2020

John, it's got nothing to do with the Trump cult, it's got to do with the
anti-Trump cult.   Your distaste for the guy makes you unable to draw
logical conclusions as to why India and Haiti have better numbers than the
US.  Why else would your take away be that the numbers reflect a superior
response from two places that are very unlikely to have mounted one.

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 9:46 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <