[ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 13:59:17 UTC 2020

OK, smart guys.  Consider this:  the data coming from all the countries
reporting has to be the worst data set anybody every worked with.  I think
it's totally useless.  Are we imagining that all the countries are using
the same standards of reporting? Do we think every station or whatever that
could report is doing so?  Do we think that China is not lying about the
numbers in Wuhan?  And on and on.

I'll bet that you could find that any two places in America are doing
things differently.  When you read an experiment, you look closely at the
Methods section:  how did they obtain their data?  Is this possible in any,
much less all the countries reporting virus data?  LOL  ROF

bill w

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 8:47 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <